Thursday 10 July 2014

That kind of love

Hola everybody! I missed two weeks of friday fictioneers, and missed it I did. Anyhow, I'm back for this week's photo prompt and hopefully here to stay.

This week's beautiful photo is by Kelly Sands, only adding another photo to my collection of sky-photos from around the world! Thank you Kelly, as to you too Rochelle. And a special Thank-you to Kent!
____________________________________________

Photo courtesy - Kelly Sands

I felt the texture of the cotton sheets beneath me, which I had clutched on to tightly. While excruciating pain passed from under my delicate skin, I felt an aching satisfaction. Words could not describe how elated I felt in his presence.

Now the silence inside the room pierced through me. The turmoil outside reflected the uproar of emotions in me.

"It was a mistake. I'm sorry" he said.

Still naked, I gazed into the vastness outside my window and felt myself fading away. He had made a mistake, I had found love.


25 comments:

  1. Why do they do that? My heart bleeds for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sandra,
      Somehow, I am unable to relate to them. She need to stop fading away. Why do they let them do that?

      Delete
  2. Loving such a person is like enjoying the storm...
    Nicely expressed, Soumyaa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very well said, Anita! I liked your interpretation of this.
      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Phew! So much in so few lines.

    You have a beautiful blog here....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Bhavya! That comments inspires me to write more :)

      Delete
  4. Oh the sweet tortures of love..
    Loved the way you conjured the images in mind, making me look into her eyes, right from the horizon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Somebody :)
      Glad you could connect with her. She has brightly watery eyes, doesn't she ;)
      Thank you for reading.

      Delete
  5. I'm with Sandra on that.

    Good work this week, Soumyaa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Life..you never know how it's going to unfold! This tiny tale leaves me with some mixed emotions. Very nicely penned. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your emotions get sorted soon, then ;)
      Thank you for being here, Payal

      Delete
  7. Breathtakingly Beuatiful Soumyaa!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice metaphor; the storm for the sea of emotions in a tumultuous relationship. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Soumyuaa,

    I understand you took some serious time with this piece this week. It shows. Well done.

    Shalom,

    Rochelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rochelle. Im glad it shows. Mission accomplished :)

      Shalom.

      Delete
  10. Soumyaa, There's a double standard. He's "made a mistake" and will be forgiven. She may not be and will suffer for it. This is sad but reality. Well written story. : ) ---Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for correcting me Susan, very well pointed out. I wonder why I didn't see it before! Thanks :)

      Delete
  11. This was sad...but your narration was beautiful! YOU GO GIRL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im sorry if I saddened you! Thanks for that encouragement, Red! You're the best :)

      Delete
  12. This is way too good, Soumyaa...just loved the way you have weaved the emotions. Btw, I've accepted and displayed the award you bestowed on me at my space. Do check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Uma!
      And yes, on my way to your blog :)

      Delete

Please add your reviews here, so I know you stopped by :)