Friday 11 July 2014

The Quintet of Radiance Award




The sweetheart that Reema D'souza is, she decided to list my blog among the receivers of Quintet of Radiance Award! And so Shall We Call It a Tale landed up receiving another award. This one is a bag of five awards puffed into one! Quintuple happiness. 
Reema and I got in touch recently and I've been following her blog since then. She has amazing creativity in her head which flows as smoothly in her writings. I've met only a few bloggers nearly my age, she's one and I'm glad! Visit her at Reem Writes


Here are the rules of receiving the Award-

1. Display the logo in a post.

2.Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back.
3. Using the alphabets describe yourself in a word or a phrase.
4.Nominate at least a few bloggers.


Following #Rule3, defining myself from A to Z-

A- Absent-minded
B- Balanced
C- Crazy, mostly
D- Dutiful
E- Enthusiastic, always, about everything!
F- Friendly
G- Goofy (Alas!)
H- Hazardous, at times
I- Independent
J- Jovial
K- Keen, always
L- Logical
M- Motivated, easily
N- Naive
O- Obstinate
P- Peace-loving
Q- Quite
R- Restless
S- Sassy
T- Tolerant
U- Unreal (Or, wait..)
V- Versatile
W- Wacky
X- Xenophillic
Y- Youthfully -Yours truly
Z- Zestful

Now the part where I nominate some other bloggers to share this award with me. I've carefully chosen some who have been versatile in their writing and who We've had so much pleasure reading.

Red, though I'm not sure if she'll accept. I just wanted to give her this.
Vinodini happily stuck between ifs buts ands etcs
Athira who is Bewitched by Words
Shalini who has ripened the Two Tomatoes
The Destiny's Child, Rajlakshmi
Those Sparkling Teeth of Nisha

I hope Y'all accept, I've loved you. There are more I wanted to nominate, but most have already received the award and so I dropped them. 

Thank you once again Reema :)
All the best for the UBC everybody.
Keep Writing. 


16 comments:

  1. Congratulations once again Soumyaa :) You deserved it :) Keep writing your tales I love reading them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou, Soumya. I think this was your first comment on my blog? Because I don't think I've seen you around :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been around and have been following you, but yes that was my first comment. :)

      Delete
  3. Congraaaats and thankyou, Soumya :) :) I'm gladly accepting it.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shalini, and congrats to you too :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats Soumyaa! You deserve it for the wonderful writer you are :) And thanks so much for nominating me! My post shall be up shortly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Athira. I love your narration, I had to nominate you! Congratulations to you too :)

      Delete
  5. Congrats Soumyaa, you sure deserve this award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Good to know a little more about you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCHHHHHHHHHHH

    Why wouldn't I want such an awesome gift :D
    And your description about yourself...soooooooooooo cute!!!!!

    Thank you so much. TIGHT CREEPY HUG for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! A TIGHTER CREEPIER HUG back!!
      I'm glad you're accepting it soo generously!
      I love you :*

      Delete

Please add your reviews here, so I know you stopped by :)